Statement of Mission
We believe God has called the Trinity Presbyterian Church in Oroville CA to be a family of faith:
- Confessing Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord;
- Growing in faithful discipleship through the preaching and teaching of God’s word;
- Worshiping God with our whole hearts;
- Helping each other to serve Christ with our whole lives;
- Caring for the needs of one another;
- Inviting all people to experience salvation through the transforming grace of Jesus Christ;
- Seeking the guidance of the Holy Spirit to serve our diverse community and world.
Our vision is to emphasize evangelism to our community with focus on young people and seniors
With the above as guidance Trinity’s Mission activities are both local and outreaching.
Oroville Rescue Mission, Compassion Child, Rafiki Foundation, Phone cards for Our Troops overseas, The Salvation Army, Angel Tree, Adopt a Family, dinners for families of local National Guard are just some of the examples of our activity in this expression of Mission. There are more and we are always looking for more ways to share and serve both our local and world communities.
Yes, we also give money to those in need but all that we do is with the belief that our Mission is really our time, talent and awareness of need. “In so much as you do it for the least of these, my children, you do it unto Me”